While mid-sized in dimensions, this adventure-ready pickup delivers big in power and performance. The 2023 Nissan Frontier boasts incredible off-road capabilities, a comfortable cabin, and the latest technology, making it a top contender for drivers looking to refresh their ride. Read on to learn more, then get to Nissan of Orangeburg to check out our huge selection of new Nissan trucks!
Designed to Take on the Toughest Trails
Equipped with trail-ready 4x4 capabilities, the 2023 Nissan Frontier is always up for adventure. The off-roading PRO-4X trim offers the following features to boost performance – no matter how rugged your ride!
- Finely-tuned suspension
- Elevated 8.6-inch ground clearance
- Full length, fully boxed frame
- Enhanced approach and departure angles
- Off-road tires and overfenders
- Skid plates
- Bilstein shocks
- Electronic locking rear differential
- Off-road accessories (sport bar, mud flaps, off-road step rails, and more!)
With a muscular stance and boxy silhouette, the 2023 Nissan Frontier has a look all its own. More stylish elements and comfort features emerge as you move up in trim level, but even base models are sure to turn heads!
Comfort On and Off the Trail
Whether you’re going completely off the grid or sticking to a tamer trail, the 2023 Nissan Frontier offers these features to keep both drivers and passengers comfortable:
- Zero gravity seating
- Heated seats, steering wheel, and mirrors
- Remote start
- Power sliding glass moonroof
- Dual zone climate control
- Sound absorbing glass
- Rear seat reminders
- Rear under-seat storage
Expertly engineered to keep you connected on the road ahead, the new Frontier puts the latest tech at your fingertips. With its own wireless network, your Frontier’s NissanConnect® 9-inch color touchscreen (8-inch standard) displays these features in high definition:
- Nissan Connect: Use voice commands to make calls, send texts, and get directions
- Nissan Door to Door navigation: Access GPS navigation with live traffic data
- Apple CarPlay integration and Android audio compatibility
You’ll also enjoy the following:
- USB A & C charging ports
- 120-volt outlet
- Available 10-speaker Fender Premium Audio System
- Traffic sign recognition: Stay updated on the speed limit
- Blind Spot Warning
Fueled by a 3.8-liter V6 engine, the 2023 Nissan Frontier delivers best-in-class standard 310 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque. This powerful engine pairs with a nine-speed automatic transmission and rear- or four-wheel drive to provide a smooth ride and responsive handling. Towing capacity maxes out at an impressive 6,690 pounds – a feat for a mid-size truck! Plus, features like Hill Descent Control, Hill Start Assist, and Active Brake Limited Slip add confidence to your cruise, especially on uneven terrain and steep inclines.
Find Your New Frontier Today in Orangeburg, SC!
Your next great adventure awaits, so hurry into Nissan of Orangeburg to test drive your new Frontier! We have 2023 models ready to roll – and we can’t wait to put you behind the wheel!
Our huge inventory includes full-size truck options, like the Nissan Titan, as well as stylish sedans and family-friendly SUVs. No matter your lifestyle and your budget, our team is here to help you find the perfect new Nissan. We’re conveniently located in Orangeburg, SC, so come see us today!