The Nissan Z defines sporty styling, boasting unrivaled performance like only a Nissan coupe can. Now taking its place on the pedestal, the Nissan Z was named the Best Sports Coupe in Motorweek’s Drivers’ Choice Awards! Read on to learn more about the Nissan Z, then stop by Nissan of Orangeburg for a test drive!
History of the Nissan Z
Newly redesigned to take style to the streets, the 2023 Nissan Z seamlessly integrates styling elements from the past with the technology of tomorrow. Since its debut in 1969, the Nissan Z has provided the power-packed performance and agile handling drivers crave. It was originally owned by “Mr. K” Yutaka Katayama, known as the father of the Nissan Z. With each new generation, this must-have model has become more and more modern – and even more fun to drive!
Easily Recognizable Design
Exterior Beauty Dating Back to the ‘90s
Reminiscent of many classic sports cars, the Nissan Z features an extended hood, two-tone exterior paint job with racing stripes, eye-catching hood bulge, dual exhaust finishers, Katana-inspired roof accent, geometric grille, and more! Plus, the aerodynamic design is both fashionable and functional, helping the Nissan Z achieve top speeds. Other performance-enhancing features include Akebono calipers, splash guards, aero-optimized splitters, and RAYS® forged alloy wheels. Enjoy the nostalgia of an iconic sports car with the modern flair Nissan is known for!
Vintage Looking Interior Focused on the Driver
The Nissan Z’s cabin is just as stylish as its exterior, blending a traditional design with the latest tech. The following features help drivers connect with their car, ensuring an unmatched experience behind the wheel:
- Redesigned sports driver seat with anti-slip upholstery and enhanced lateral support
- GTR-inspired steering wheel
- 12.3-inch digital display designed by a renowned racer
- Triple pod cluster to display key vehicle stats
- Innovative manual shifter design
- Eye-level gauges angled toward the driver
- 8-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, etc.
- Heated seats
- Retractable cargo cover
With the most powerful engine yet hidden under its hood, the Nissan Z employs launch control to achieve the fastest acceleration possible. This award-winning sports coupe is equipped with a 400-horsepower, twin turbo V6 engine that delivers 350 lb-ft of torque and gets 18 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway.
Here are a few highlights:
- Optical turbo speed sensors to reach 240,000 rpm
- Choice between 6-speed manual transmission with SynchoRev match and 9-speed automatic with Downshift Rev Matching
- Mechanical limited-slip differential to distribute power evenly
- Enhanced suspension with aluminum double wishbone front for maximum agility
- First-ever electric power steering
- Increased torsional rigidity
- Performance boosting standard and sports driving modes
- Available 19-inch RAYS® forged alloy wheels
- Lightweight aluminum body panels
- Electric Power Assist for a highly responsive ride
Whether you’re cruising around town or racing toward the winner’s circle, the Nissan Z ensures you reach your destination in style – and in record time!
Have More Questions About the Nissan Z? Call Today!
The Nissan Z combines nostalgia and next-level technology, perfectly blending the past with the future. If you’d like to learn more, don’t hesitate to ask! Here at Nissan of Orangeburg, our team is always here to help.
Whether you’re just starting your car search or have the perfect model in mind, we’re committed to making your buying experience the best. We’re conveniently located in Orangeburg, SC, so come see us today!