Nissan continually looks to the future, loading its lineup with the most tech-forward features. This pursuit of innovation has resulted in some exciting technology systems, like NissanConnect!
Available for most recent Nissan models (2020 and newer), the subscription-based NissanConnect system offers a variety of navigation, infotainment, and security features. Each is displayed in a single digital screen that syncs with your smartphone, allowing you to send commands to your vehicle from your phone or even through Amazon Alexa! Answer a call, map a route, or choose a playlist – all hands-free, courtesy of NissanConnect!
Read on to learn more, then stop by Nissan of Orangeburg to test drive a new Nissan model with NissanConnect services!
Powered by SiriusXM, NissanConnect enhances your overall driving experience by adding hands-free capabilities and confidence on the road ahead. The system allows you to connect with your vehicle like never before, and getting started is simple!
First, you’ll need to find out if your current vehicle, or the one you’re interested in purchasing, supports NissanConnect services. Click here! If you just bought a new Nissan, your trial might already be set up, so all you need to do is enroll. If your car dealer didn’t enroll you when you purchased, you can do it on the NissanConnect services app or register for a MyNissan Owner Portal account – quick and easy!
Please note that if you don’t see your vehicle’s model year listed but wish to add Nissan Connect services, log in to your MyNissan Owner Portal and register your VIN for additional details about your vehicle’s compatibility. Then, be sure to download the NissanConnect app (available for Apple and Android devices).
Once you’ve completed the enrollment process, it’s time to discover all this innovative system has to offer! Keep in mind that the list of available features depends on your specific model and trim. Whether you’re navigating to a new destination, locating your car in a crowded parking lot, or giving voice commands to Alexa or your Google Assistant, NissanConnect has you covered!
Security and Convenience
These features are designed to keep you safe and add convenience to your everyday life:
- Automatic Collision Notification: Connects you to a live agent who can mobilize an emergency response, call for roadside assistance, or help police find your vehicle.
- SOS button: Calls 911 in an emergency situation, with response specialists available 24/7.
- Automatic maintenance alerts: Identifies issues and lets you know when maintenance is needed.
- Security features: Alerts you when action is needed, including Speed Alert, Boundary Alert, Vehicle Health Report and more.
Combining information and entertainment, these capabilities make every drive a dream!
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Wireless music streaming with Bluetooth connectivity
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- SiriusXM radio with over 150 channels to choose from
NissanConnect can help get you where you need to go, as efficiently as possible.
- SiriusXM Traffic: Offers traffic updates and provides alternate routes if needed.
- SiriusXM Fuel Prices: Helps you find the best gas prices near you.
- Nissan Door To Door Navigation: Provides turn-by-turn directions.
- Additional navigation assistance: Includes helpful features like Street view, Satellite View, Destinations by Google, SiriusXM Travel Link Parking and more!
How Do I Use Nissan Voice Recognition?
In addition to these must-have NissanConnect services features, you’ll enjoy voice recognition that allows you to control your vehicle with verbal commands! Control your navigation system, open an app, reply to a text, and more – all without taking your hands off the wheel!
Keep these tips in mind:
- Make sure the cabin is as quiet as possible by turning off the music, closing the windows, etc.
- Speak firmly and clearly in a natural voice – no pauses needed. Check your owner’s manual to find out the correct format and sequence.
- If you’re not sure what to say, just say “help!” You’ll then be provided with a list of command options.
Explore NissanConnect at Your Nissan Dealership in Orangeburg, SC!
Ready to test out the NissanConnect system? Stop by Nissan of Orangeburg to get behind the wheel of a new Nissan near you! Most new models are equipped with NissanConnect, and our sales staff can help you find a new ride that includes all the features you need!
Our new car inventory features the hottest models – including the Nissan Versa, Nissan Sentra, Nissan Altima, Nissan Kicks, Nissan Rogue, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Titan and more! We also have plenty of high-quality used cars to choose from – in great condition, for a great price!
Whether you’re looking for a Nissan lease or loan, we’re here to help. Our team will get you back on the road fast, offering friendly customer service each step of the way. Plus, our Service Center is here to keep your vehicle running like new long after you’ve left the lot.
We’re proud to serve South Carolina drivers throughout the region, conveniently located right here in Orangeburg – near Lexington, Cayce, and the capital city of Columbia, SC. Come see us today!